Friday, October 13, 2006

I love Stussy

Nice Stussy Logo I've been wearing Stussy since I was 19 when my Aunt Julie brought me an iconic Gucci logo'd oatmeal tee from Australia. Its funny to think that when I first wore it out (clubbing in The Tunnel of all places - don't laugh) folk used to come up and ask where I'd got it and was it real? Over the years I reckon I've had about 50 tee's and whilst I've not been to their New York store, I know a man who has (Mr D!) - and he took some photos for me. Simply, I love their designs and the build quality backs up the hype - nothing comes close in terms of retaining their look and shape. Recently I've been looking at my collection and wondering (do I still fit into a Large?) when it would be time to hang them up for good. At what age do you become too old for tee's on 'dress down Friday'? For the meantime, todays item is this and I'm still loving them.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

The best advice I can give is wear what your boss does. If he wears T's then you could wear T's. However, if you want your bosses job, wear what his boss does.

I envy you, my dress down Friday consisted of not wearing a tie with my stripy TM Lewins shirt.

10/14/2006 09:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home