Friday, February 25, 2005

"Everyone’s got to start somewhere"

Only five years after it became boring, I thought I better get my creative brain in gear and start this online diary nonsense. Although if I had anything worthwhile to say, I'd have called you about it. Maybe this is a good thing - but instinctively I wonder whether we should be meeting in the real world more. There seems to me many more oportunities for misunderstanding with e-mail/txt/blogs etc. How many times have you read someone's e-mail and thought 'you complete twonk', when in all possibility what they really meant was no way near as offensive/insensitive/rude etc. How much communication is non verbal again? Way of the world I suppose. In a few years time will I have to teach my boys as much about netiquette as real world manners? Quite depressing really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home